Friday, January 27, 2012

I Want To Be Your God

I want to be your God. That revelation came to me yesterday as I was making my way to the car. In thinking about research paper topics for this term, I zoned in on two topics: human trafficking or ethnic conflict.

 I want both of those human cruelties ended, but a paper doesn’t seem nearly good enough. I’ll write this paper as thousands of people are enslaved or killed. Doesn’t seem anywhere near good enough L

I keep thinking that maybe I’ll develop the magic bullet that will stop all conflict in the world. Sadly, it hasn’t come to me, yet.

I would gladly lay down my life, if I knew that genocides, ethnic cleansings, and human slavery became relics of the past from some nightmarish world long gone.

That’s when I realized that I want to be your God because only divine intervention can put an end to this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment