Monday, October 24, 2011

What I’ve Learned About Blogging

As some of you may know, I just posted my two hundredth blog post on Book Diplomacy. If you can read and understand any of this stuff, may God bless you, my style is a bit of a train wreck at times. That may be my greatest take-away from the first 200 blog posts…here are some other key things I’ve learned…

This stuff doesn’t just appear out of thin air- I spend hours every week on this blog, which was honestly much longer than I was prepared for, at the start.


Never give the impression of insulting Harry Potter- He has the most amazing fan base in the world and they will not hesitate to defend him, if they feel he’s been wronged. One of them was a girl I hope to call my friend someday.

There are places you don’t go- As a blogger, you have to have a conscience. I could come on here and roast certain people, but what does that really prove? It just makes you as a big a jerk as the person you claim to be better then. Just because the platform exists, doesn’t mean you use it.


Have Fun-I get so excited, when I can sit down and write blog stuff because its’ such a departure from the articles I usually read for seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment